Increase in the Crime Rate: A Prevention Drive!
The Increase in the crime rate has caused havoc in the city. We need to adopt immediate corrective measures and look for standard ways of responding to crime. Interestingly, multiple opinion polls also confirm public support for investment in prevention.
- Create, implement and monitor a national action plan for crime prevention.
- Enhance capacity for collecting data on crime.
- Strengthen responses for victims of crime.
- Integrate crime prevention into social and educational policies, and thereby promote gender and social equality.
- Increase collaboration and exchange of information on crime prevention.
- Promote and monitor adherence to laws and other mechanisms to protect Human Rights.
- Counter Terrorism, D Radicalization of youngsters, Safety of Senior Citizens, Women s, Handicaps and Children.
- Besides News, to spread awareness in the minds of citizens,
- To counsel the youngsters who are addict of Drugs,
- To spread awareness about the traffic rules,
- To help the citizens for their legal issues.
- Our platform is open 24/7 for your valuable suggestions.
The authoritative commissions agree on the Role of Municipalities, because they are best able to organize the strategies to tackle the risk factors that cause crime.Several factors must come together for a crime to occur:
- An individual or group have the desire or motivation to participate in a banned or prohibited behavior.
- At least some of the participants have the skills and tools needed to commit the crime.
Primary prevention address individual and family level factors correlated with later criminal participation. Individual level factors such as attachment to school and involvement in pro-social activities decrease the probability of criminal involvement.
Family level factors such as consistent parenting skills similarly reduce individual level risk. Risk factors are additive in nature. The greater the number of risk factors present the greater the risk of criminal involvement. In addition there are initiatives which seek to alter rates of crime at the community or aggregate level.
Secondary prevention uses techniques focusing on at risk situations, especially focusing on youth who drop out of school, lead dissipated lives or get involved in gangs . It targets social programmes and law enforcement at neighborhoods where crime rates are tremendously high.
Tertiary prevention is used after a crime has occurred in order to prevent successive incidents. Such measures can be seen in the implementation of new security policies following acts of terrorism such as the precautionary or disaster management initiatives taken after the German Bakery Blast.
Situational Crime Prevention uses techniques focusing on reducing on the opportunity to commit a crime. Some of techniques include increasing the difficulty of crime, increasing the risk of crime, and reducing the rewards of crime.
Pune Crime Patrol is a portal for the daily Authentic news of crime, law & order in and around Pune city,
Specifically the news is covered from the various sources, Police. Revenue. Bureaucrats. Interviews of IPS IAS IFS officers is an additional segment, the jurisdiction of this news portal remains under Pune Judicial Court only. Viewers can share their experience & also can mail the news directly to our mail ID.
The Radius of Pune city is now becoming Metropolitan city, the viewers are becoming smart day by day, number of Smart phone users is increasing, Social Media is a new trend which is instantaneously adopted by smart phone users, resulting in a major awareness spreading in the society. Literacy volume is increasing day by day and doubtlessly the readers now rely on Authentic news from social media.